Thread: gotta pay the mortgage, R1A1 sporter for sale

Post imported post

For Sale, Century R1A1 sporter .308, with scope mount, scope, 1 mag, and whatever ammo I've got around(more than 40 rounds, less than 200).

Hesse reciever, good shooter, does not want to feed the last 3 rounds out of the mag, think it's wear on the spring.
    $1000. OBO
    PM me with contact info if interested, your collection's not complete without one of these.

Post imported post

Sadly I can't afford it, and I already have a similar rifle anyway, but just to clarify, I don't believe it's possible that the problem could be anything other than the mag spring being weak from being cycled. If it was anything else, it seems like the malfunctions would be happening when the mag was more full too. FAL mags and indeed other parts are cheap, so it's not exactly a big deal.

As I recall, Century FAL's use either Imbel recievers, or their own production recievers, and the latter has a lousy reputation. If it works right it works right, but it will definitely be something a prospective buyer will want to know. Also, the type of scope mount and scope would be good to clarify. And obviously pictures would be nice if possible.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

You really should post this over on MGO. They have a great for sale section.

Post imported post

dougwg wrote:
    You really should post this over on MGO. They have a great for sale section.
    STOP SENDING PEOPLE TO OTHER SITES THAT HAVE THE SAME INTEREST AT HEART AS THIS SITE, OMGOSH THAT'S SO CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

/bow

Post imported post

ttt, cmon guys, someone wants this, and I need to money, speak up.