• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Examiner " My Finger Is My Safety ". . FDA . . Gun Control

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

I wonder how many of the tens of thousands of Mexico's Army deserters , that took their Gov. issued machine guns with them into the Drug Cartels , will be watching ABC tonight?

Don't know about you however it seems the Second Amendment's Right to Keep and Bear Arms needs our support more than ever .

With so much bias information being feed to us on a constant basis , I sure am glad my mother-in-law now gets cable news also . Now it is not necessary to deprogram her at family dinners , because she is now aware of the BS being feed by the MSM .

She is now an outspoken member of her Sunday school .

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Meet the" Sugar Daddies " of the Gun Grabbers .

1.] VPC is funded by The JoyceFoundation .

2.] Obama almost became the president of The Joyce Foundation .

3.] During Obama's time with The Joyce Foundation, 1997 through 2002 , $21 million wasgiven to the gun grabbers .

Dr. Fresh

imported post

R a Z o R wrote:
The Violence Policy Center claims guns are now the last unregulated industry .

Let me repeat guns are now the only consumer product manufactuered in America not regulated for health and safety .

" My finger is my safety "

http://www.examiner.com/x-2581-St-Louis-Gun-Rights-Examiner~y2009m6d23-VPC-inadvertently-exposes-myth-of-gun-control-as-public-safety

FDA control ?

LOL what a crock. Guns are pretty much the most regulated non-food/drug industry in the country.

Washintonian_For_Liberty

imported post

The anti-gunners are the same people who want to ban smoking in your own home and fine you for parking on your front lawn and keep you from developing your own property to save an endangered bug. These people are serious control freaks whose only goal in life seems to be to get as much control over other people as possible, and they desire government and positions of power so they can exact those controls... I think it is almost time to rise up against our new oppressor.

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Washintonian_For_Liberty wrote:
The anti-gunners are the same people who want to ban smoking in your own home and fine you for parking on your front lawn and keep you from developing your own property to save an endangered bug. These people are serious control freaks whose only goal in life seems to be to get as much control over other people as possible, and they desire government and positions of power so they can exact those controls... I think it is almost time to rise up against our new oppressor.

Just read the ABC White House sleepover special came in last place behind reruns .