Thread: OCing on I-15

Post imported post

So I'm coming home from Springville yesterday, driving my suv have my two kids in the back, we get around the S curves in Provo & coming upon the University Ave exit when we get a flat tire. I'm pretty sure we ran over a nail or something (going to Discount today those new tires only have like 5,000miles still under warranty).

So I'm pulled over on the side of the rd, no cell phone and changing this tire (all the while oc'ing my XD with cars driving by) this nice good samaritan stops and assists me & gives me a jump because it wouldn't start afterwards (gotta get a new battery). He looks down and says that a .40? I say yes it is, he says I had my permit but let it laps but I'm going to renew, nowadays everybody should be carrying! I said I couldn't agree more & thanked him.

I just thought it was great me walking around my vehicle, changing a tire with my XD hanging out, wonder how many people called dispatch, i can see it now:"there's a man with a gun changing a flattire on I-15"

Post imported post

Hey, that is pretty cool! We need a Utah Open Carry Newsletter to provide highlights from the month...
    Charles A. Hall, self-proclaimed Lone Eagle || Carry: Kahr CW40
    Lone Eagle Observer (http://www.charlesahall.us)
    Facebook Page || http://twitter.com/CharlesAHall

Post imported post

Outsider wrote:
    Hey, that is pretty cool! We need a Utah Open Carry Newsletter to provide highlights from the month...
    Sounds like you just volunteered.