• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

T-shirts

modelo57

imported post

In a different thread the subject of t-shirt sayings while OCing. Here in CT we could wear CCDL shirts or Open carry shirts.

If you do wear a theme shirt, why not make it subtle. Example, Marvin the Martian sporting his ray gun. Or Stewie from Family Guy making one of his scathing comments.

XD40coyote

imported post

Don't forget a shirt with the black guy from Village Peoplefrom the cover of the "Out West" or whatchacallit album from 1979. LOL! ( yeah he is dressed outragiously, half cowboy,and OCing).I saw the album today at Goodwill and it gave me a great laugh.

There are also the shirts for OCDO you can order. The OC monkey ones are pretty funny. The one says " oops my civil rights are showing".

I like the "armed citizen/victim choose one" shirt. One of the vids of a VCDL picnic shows someone wearing one of these. I've seen the shirt for sale at cafepress too.

Now if there was a 2 sides printed OCDO with a witty message shirt in a dark color like navy or black I'd be very up for buying 1. I look better in darker colors owing to my being fat.

Washintonian_For_Liberty

imported post

You could wear this;

obama_red_states_reverse_electoral_map_t_shirt-p23556654374541777414kv_325.jpg

Or this;

T-RnbwPcT.gif

And really mess with their mind!

curtiswr

imported post

I'd like to get a VCDL shirt one of these days but normally I just wear something like the following (color may vary) :

Plain_Orange_T_Shirt.jpg

Plain-T-Shirt.jpg

Michigander

imported post

I've been thinking I want a shirt that says something like "YES, OPEN CARRY OF A HANDGUN IS LEGAL! ASK ME FOR MORE INFO." As in on both sides.

zoom6zoom

imported post

Yes, that is the one of which I speak. And yes, get a copy of Red Dawn, it's required by the fine print on your Man Card. (some Hollywierd type is working on doing a remade of it right now.... Nooooooooooooo!)

Get the shirt in black, the blue one looks lame.

TheWarrior

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
TheWarrior wrote:
zoom6zoom wrote:
I often wear my Red Dawn "Wolverines" shirt.

What's that, and where can I get mine? :-D
First you need to watch the movie Red Dawn. Then go to http://www.lifelibertyetc.com

Hey! What're you talkin' about? I love that movie. :p I actually recently reviewed it on my blog...

Thanks for the link. Very satisfactory. :)

Flintlock

imported post

zoom6zoom wrote:
Yes, that is the one of which I speak. And yes, get a copy of Red Dawn, it's required by the fine print on your Man Card. (some Hollywierd type is working on doing a remade of it right now.... Nooooooooooooo!)

Get the shirt in black, the blue one looks lame.
I didn't know about this and now that I have read some of the script highlights, I am very scepticle aboutthis movie. Looks like they are going to introduce some political correctness (absent in the original)and the main character Jed is a former marine, rather than a recent high school grad working at a gas station.

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/plot-details-from-red-dawn-reboot/

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Love the back. Not the front. The implication is that someone armed will shoot over slight provocations. Just my $0.02.