Thread: O/C was good

Post imported post

Last night there was a old time steam train presentation in Darrington. Lot's of folks from the area's around came to see. I figured I'd O/C and see what happend. Had lot's of older fellows come and ask WHY.

Told them I had just come out of the woods, hiking and now was expressing my 2nd and O/C is OK in the green state. I got all kids of ribbing. Lot's of wierd lookds to but all good.

Post imported post

I would not expect you to get too much real grief form the locals in Darrington.
    Every now and then a greenie gets confused and finds their way there. Then you might get some chatter from misplaced city folk. Tell 'em you're a tarheel and ever'body carries there. They'll be confused enough not to bother any further.

Post imported post

Hammer wrote:
    I would not expect you to get too much real grief form the locals in Darrington.
    Every now and then a greenie gets confused and finds their way there. Then you might get some chatter from misplaced city folk. Tell 'em you're a tarheel and ever'body carries there. They'll be confused enough not to bother any further.
    ROFL