• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MOC merchandise

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

PilotPTK wrote:
Aren't you supposed to be on Vacation?
Soon, but my dedication to MOC know no bounds:lol:. I have to get in that last email to a police Chief representing a member or shamelessly plugging our merchandise.

FatboyCykes

imported post

PilotPTK wrote:
Getting back to the original topic,

Go buy a Coffee Mug, a hat and a thong!
Everything you need for a good night of scotch drinking, minus the scotch of course. Here's a pic of Piolt before he purchased the MOC thong.

leslie1.jpg

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Generaldet wrote:
I just ordered a couple MOC shirts for myself and another person. Is there anyone else interested in MOC merchandise? I'm buying something else so if there is anyone in the area who is looking for a shirt or something I can order it together and we can save on the shipping. PM me your info if interested.

http://www.cafepress.com/miopencarry
Oh thanks. Please make sure it's a 3X with a pocket. :)