• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Radio Coverage

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

We need to get as many people possible emailing The Bob and Tom show. Lets get Mike, JPierce or Nik on there for an interview this is a national show but thousands of people in Wisconsin listen to this show everyday and there is a possiblity that we could get some ads on during the interview.

Email them at: bobandtom@bobandtom.com

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

Here are more Green bay Area Radio Stations:

Kiss FM WKSZ Dial Position 95.9 Phone: 920-734-9226: , WIXX 101.1 (800) 236-3771, WROE 94.3 FM 920-435-3771, Y100 100.3 FM 800-359-1003, 99.5 THE WOLF 920.426.3239.

The first 3 are Rock/Classic Rock and the last 2 are Country.

hugh jarmis

Centurion
imported post

I don't think a national show would have any interest in an issue that is specific to wisconsin. I just don't think it would hook.

Bob and Brian out of Milwaukee is also syndicated across the whole state of wisconsin. They would be ina much better position to be interested as their market is the entire state of wisconsin and this is a state issue.

I don't know that they have this "kind" of topic on very often. While they are definitely conservative guys and by and large pro-freedom (with a few exceptions) they don't usually have guests on the show to discuss topics like this.

I actually know Bob Madden personally, but not well enough to leverage a segment on the show. And Brian Nelson is one of my neighbors. Both good guys, I just don't know that the topic would fit their show content.

They do have a call-in segment called the "one question line" where you can ask "anything" and people could call in and ask about open carry to raise awareness. Ask bob or brian if they have ever open carried. ask them if they think open carry is a good idea. etc.

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

That is a great idea, I suggested Bob and Tom because of its popularity. Any show with broad state wide coverage would be great.

Maybe you could post the contact numbers

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

I have been a long time listener of Bob & Brian when I could hear them. ( I sure miss the "womens problems" segment they used to do, and "You Can't Win")

But I do not remember them ever tackling or speaking seriously aboutcurrent situations when it comes to rights, or even wrongs for that matter.
On the other hand, even though he is seen as a goofball by many people. Mancow Muller may be the correct person get the word out. He is based in Chicago and I know our neighbors to the south could use any help they can get when it comes to keeping and exercisingwhat little rights they have left. If he beleives in a subject, the guy takes it to the bitter end. He is all about preserving rights and reaches people all over the country too.

Even up in the northwoods I can hear Mancow on the radio, while Bob & Brian were dropped from syndication up here years ago. (the local station here butchered B&B's simulcast terribly)