• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Taking to the air in defense of open carry

Haman J.T.

imported post

Ayoob did make a comment pro OC, mentioning the problem with OCing being rare in some places, and the MWAG calls causing problems. Of course our goal is to make OCing commonplace. This will change things for the better. The SGT complained about MWAG calls wasting their valuable time yet didn't adress the training that has to take place on handling those calls. He sounded like he was jealous that us citizens were able to carry like him,which indicated his ego was hurt! He didn't care about our right to defend ourselves by CC or OC. Thats what his problem seemed to be!

I forgot to add the one thing that will eliminate the argumentof tactics and must always be exercised at all times when OCing! That isALWAYS being aware of your surroundings! Common sense always works!