• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

" United We Serve " . . . with . . . Michelle Obama

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

This summer start a community project .

" United We Serve"

http://www.serve.gov/

As Michelle Obama says in the 2min. video " Wherever your interest lie ... " :cool:

And check out the . . . Share Your Storysection .

Open Carry summer projects about the Bill of Rights with Michelle Obama's " United We Serve " and the White House . What a great opinion letter to the newspaper .

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Start a . . " United We Serve " . . Open Carry walking program , to promote good health and preventive medicine .

Start a . . " United We Serve " . . Open Carry help a widow program , clean up a widower's yard .

Take pictures and submit your story . The media is starving for special interest . Make sure you start and end with the " United We Serve " program in a serious manner .

United we stand , united we serve , united we defend the Constitution , and united we are the United States of America .

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

CoonDog wrote:
seriously cool

Think I'm going to draw the line with voluntering with the 2010 Census .

Even though it would be good Open Carrying while doing such a civic event , I've heard there are some questionable questions asked on this census .

The census was used during WWII to round up Japanese/Americans to place them into concentration camps after forcible relocation here in America .

PHOTOS NEEDED :

Anybody got some community service photos while Open Carrying ?

Carnivore

imported post

R a Z o R wrote:
CoonDog wrote:
seriously cool

Think I'm going to draw the line with voluntering with the 2010 Census .

Even though it would be good Open Carrying while doing such a civic event , I've heard there are some questionable questions asked on this census .

The census was used during WWII to round up Japanese/Americans to place them into concentration camps after forcible relocation here in America .

PHOTOS NEEDED :

Anybody got some community service photos while Open Carrying ?
working census on public property is nearly impossible, working census from door to door on private propertyARMED may very well get a gun pointed right in your snoot.. most folks I know won't think it's cute..

Sonora Rebel

imported post

My property is posted "Private Property - No Trespasssing" This goes for census takers... armed or not. Many of my neighbors keep large, not so friendly dogs behind their fences. Enter at your own peril. Send me a form. I'll fill out what I think to be the governments business... nothing more.

Anything connected with Obama is suspect. I've already 'served'... the hard way.

reconvic

imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
My property is posted "Private Property - No Trespasssing"  This goes for census takers... armed or not.  Many of my neighbors keep large, not so friendly dogs behind their fences.  Enter at your own peril.  Send me a form.  I'll fill out what I think to be the governments business... nothing more.

Anything connected with Obama is suspect.  I've already 'served'... the hard way.

I am with Rebel on this one too. If you have a form post the form or link please.
thks. in advance.
S/F Vic

AWDstylez

Banned

Riana

imported post

riverrat10k wrote:
Some of our friends from Northern Viginia, I believe.
Yep. OCDO has adopted a stretch of highway here. As I understand it, we have to do litter pickups 4 times a year to keep it adopted.

I've not been able to make one yet, but the folks that do it seem to have an interesting time. It's usually followed by a lunch outing, too.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

m1gunner has some great pics from the OC litter patrol inWashington....one with an orange sign anouncing the litter patrol is armed. It made the ridley report.