Thread: CA - "HOW TO OWN A GUN AND STAY OUT OF JAIL"

Post imported post

http://www.gunlawpress.com/

I do not know the author, do nothave a stake in the book or it's sales,and I don't like what he says about UOC (he says don't do it) but hey he's an attorney and it's full of other good info...like self defense case laws (which are rarely discussed in detail here).

He should write one just of us but change it to "How not to be convicted"

artwork by oleg volk:

State Researcher

Post imported post

+1

I need to get a more current edition, but I found his writing to be concise and user-friendly. A must-read even if your firearms never leave your house.
    Participant in the Free State Project - "Liberty in Our Lifetime" - www.freestateproject.org
    Supporter of the CalGuns Foundation - http://www.calgunsfoundation.org/
    Supporter of the Madison Society - www.madison-society.org

Don't Tread On Me.

Post imported post

THIS BOOK is not being published anymore... i went to a few books stores to try and speacial order... you can only find used copies online or something because they dont make them anymore.

Post imported post

eraseallhope wrote:
    THIS BOOK is not being published anymore... i went to a few books stores to try and speacial order... you can only find used copies online or something because they dont make them anymore.
    I got my copy from TMLLC as part of their 'welcome' package. I have since lent it to a friend. It does have good info, but as Cato said, its incorrectly titled and has no information on the lawfullness of exposed carry. I think Cato has a point in recommending the book though... more education good, jail bad.
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...

NA MALE SUBJ ON FOOT, LS NB 3 AGO HAD A HOLSTERED HANDGUN ON HIS RIGHT HIP. WAS NOT BRANDISHING THE WEAPON, BUT RP FOUND SUSPICIOUS.
    CL SUBJ IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW

Support the 2A in California - Shop Amazon for any item and up to 15% of all purchases go back to the Calguns Foundation. Enter through either of the following links
    www.calgunsfoundation.org/amazon
    www.shop42a.com