• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CA - "HOW TO OWN A GUN AND STAY OUT OF JAIL"

cato

imported post

http://www.gunlawpress.com/

I do not know the author, do nothave a stake in the book or it's sales,and I don't like what he says about UOC (he says don't do it) but hey he's an attorney and it's full of other good info...like self defense case laws (which are rarely discussed in detail here).

He should write one just of us but change it to "How not to be convicted" ;)

artwork by oleg volk:

eraseallhope

imported post

THIS BOOK is not being published anymore... i went to a few books stores to try and speacial order... you can only find used copies online or something because they dont make them anymore.

ConditionThree

State Pioneer
imported post

eraseallhope wrote:
THIS BOOK is not being published anymore... i went to a few books stores to try and speacial order... you can only find used copies online or something because they dont make them anymore.
I got my copy from TMLLC as part of their 'welcome' package. I have since lent it to a friend. It does have good info, but as Cato said, its incorrectly titled and has no information on the lawfullness of exposed carry. I think Cato has a point in recommending the book though... more education good, jail bad.