• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WILLOW LAKE MEET JULY 18

DEROS72

imported post

Good news I just talked to the manager of BLUMENTHALS and she gave me a new pair of 5-11s tactical pants .There is a certificate with itfor the winner to turn in with the pants if they don't fit to exchange for a different size .(cannot be returned for cash ).These will be included in our prize drawings.

Manu and I just picked up at Safeway a carload of soda's they have donated.More than last time.Starbucks will be donating the coffee again.Safeway also said they would have some more goodies for us before the meet.

Manu has made up some great invitations and we will start putting out flyers etc.next week. Parking etc.will be the same as last time.I will repost all those particulars as we get closer..Angle lake Locksmith across the has agreed to post our flyers and let us use their lot for parking.

MORE later........