• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Competition Shooters

Gordie

imported post

reconvic wrote:
I Love pin shooting it is a lot of fun. My club stopped it after some member were trying to go to fast and blew out some of the lights . I avg. a 4-5 second table to clear, and add a second to the tier table's I miss them.
S/F Vic

If you ever want to shoot pins again, just head towards Fallon, Nv. for one of our pin matches. Here is a video of one of our matches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgUX1hpa64s

Legba

imported post

I've been invited to IDPA shoots before and may get the chance to finally go in about 2 weeks. Will report back then.

-ljp

reconvic

imported post

I shoot expert in IDPA the best advise I can give you go slow and hit the A part of the target, speed will cost you when you miss the A zone . Try and stay calm. I do remember my first match still I tried to go fast and had one of the worst scores , just have fun.
I really enjoy Bowling pin Shooting but because of a few jerks they stopped it here, I wish it would start up again. Have fun and try to develop a timing, and the sweet spot is aim right under the diamond of the pin .
S/F Vic