St. George, Utah
    Saturday, July 4, 2009
    9:00 AM
    Vernon Worthen Park
    400 E 400 S
    Rinda Hunter (organizer)
    435 652-5854 (organizer phone)
    URL: http://teapartypatriots.org/?state=Utah

I will be attending the one in Orem and open carrying. Anyone want to OC with me!?
    Charles A. Hall, self-proclaimed Lone Eagle || Carry: Kahr CW40
    Lone Eagle Observer (http://www.charlesahall.us)
    Facebook Page || http://twitter.com/CharlesAHall

Post imported post

glad you posted this! mom and i were already going to go

any schools within 1000' of pioneer park? ill have to check it out. who else will be at the one in provo? (P.S. bring some fireworks!!!)

Post imported post

only if i was in utah...

Post imported post

unfortunately, a school is 500 feet away :/ looks like i dont get to OC

Post imported post

I will be at the SLC TEA Partyagain. I plan on taking Trax Down to it.
    Zach
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity"

Post imported post

mom works 4th of july so itll only be trev, dad and i (and i can only carry a holster, which islame so i wont even do that) weel be @ the one in provo

outsider, what will you be carrying? (so ill be able to spot ya!)

Post imported post

I have been invited to drive my new MUTT in Provo's parade and also will be attending the Stadium of Fire so a few hours at Pioneer Park will help fill the time between events. I'll be wearing my uniform thrown back to match my 1968 military vehicle and OCing my 1911 on a web belt.

Post imported post

Will have to meet up a pioneer park just let me know when. Provo stadium of fire is to restrictive for my taste on OC Firearms
    Zach

Post imported post

The Provo party listed just says 11:00 AM and the parade will not likely be over before then but I will try to show up as soon as I finish with the parade. I shouldn't be hard to find wearing my Jungle Fatigues.

As far as Edwards Stadium goes, I will likely be participating as a reenactor at their invitation and a 1911 is part of the costume. BTW, with Glenn Beck MCing the Stadium of Fire, has anyone invited him to one of our parties?

Post imported post

Okay my bad I looked at the location of pioneer park. Two different places my pioneer park is in SLC UT yours is in provo. So Is anyone going to attend the event in SLC UT on 04July2009
    Zach

Post imported post

Francis Marion wrote:
    The Provo party listed just says 11:00 AM and the parade will not likely be over before then but I will try to show up as soon as I finish with the parade. I shouldn't be hard to find wearing my Jungle Fatigues.

As far as Edwards Stadium goes, I will likely be participating as a reenactor at their invitation and a 1911 is part of the costume. BTW, with Glenn Beck MCing the Stadium of Fire, has anyone invited him to one of our parties?
    WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT... WHERE is this place... WHAT day... WHEN can i see Glenn Beck!?!? i freakin love that guy, he says it the way it is

Post imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
    Francis Marion wrote:

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT... WHERE is this place... WHAT day... WHEN can i see Glenn Beck!?!? i freakin love that guy, he says it the way it is
    Lavell Edwards (BYU) Stadium on the 4th of July http://www.freedomfestival.org/public/stadium

They do it every year and Glenn Beck has hosted it several times over the past few years. At least I know he did last year. I have a 14 yr old niece who wanted to go last year when Miley Cyrus was the headliner just like every other teenage girl only her reason for going was to hear Glenn Beck.

Centurion

Post imported post

I was at the OREM TEA PARTY, open carrying as usual. Didn't see ANYONE ELSE THERE OPENCARRYING EXCEPT an old veteran with a modified rifle stock and a 6 fool tube about 1.5 inches in diameter plugged on the end!

Got there just a little early, about 9:30 and left at 13:45 about. Good day! Only had one person mention the firearm and that was to ask if there was a serpa made for a 1911... I assured him there was, since I have one!
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Post imported post

was at provo tea party, didnt see any other OCers becides an army vet carrying a 1911 in an old styleholster. i couldnt OC because the school 500' away :/ (its strange, nowhere in the constitution do i see that it is illegal to carry a firearm near a school... i guess ill have to KEEP looking )

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
    was at provo tea party, didnt see any other OCers becides an army vet carrying a 1911 in an old styleholster. i couldnt OC because the school 500' away :/ (its strange, nowhere in the constitution do i see that it is illegal to carry a firearm near a school... i guess ill have to KEEP looking )
    Sorry, I planned on being there but I didn't get back to the 786th headquarters until 11:30 and it would have been to late. Did you guys see the parade?
    "When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
    Thomas Jefferson

Post imported post

no we didnt even get to the tea party till like 11 somethin

BUT! jason chaffetz was there, and that guy is freakin awesome! hes right on about everything, ive never disagreed with a THING hes said

Post imported post

I literally followed the end of the parade to 100 No. before finding an exit from the parade route and arrive at the park right at 11:00. They were just setting up the sound system and didn't get started until after 12:00. You should have showed up late like everyone else did.

Chaffetz was great; it's comforting knowing he represents me in D.C. I also noticed during the parade that there is a lot of competition for Provo's mayor. I don't know the current mayors record but he impressed me with his speech. In all, a real good get-together.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Francis Marion wrote:
    They were just setting up the sound system and didn't get started until after 12:00. You should have showed up late like everyone else did.
    I wish I would have known! I thought for sure they would have been done. Oh well I guess there is always next time.
    "When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
    Thomas Jefferson