Thread: OC at Fox River Mall?

Post imported post

I was wondering if any one knows if this is legal? There is a bar/ restraunt there but I'm pretty sure you cant leave their "building" with alcohol. Is the whole mall off limits because one store sells booze? They have an entrance from the food court as well as outside. It's not just a counter in the mall. It's pretty much it's own building just under the same roof. Any help clarifying this would be appreciated.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
    Thomas Jefferson

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Carcharodon wrote:
    I was wondering if any one knows if this is legal? There is a bar/ restraunt there but I'm pretty sure you cant leave their "building" with alcohol. Is the whole mall off limits because one store sells booze? They have an entrance from the food court as well as outside. It's not just a counter in the mall. It's pretty much it's own building just under the same roof. Any help clarifying this would be appreciated.
    Anything covered by their Class "B" or "Class B"license would be off-limits.

Campaign Veteran GlockMeisterG21's Avatar

Post imported post

As long as you don't go in to that restaurant I think you'd be fine. The license only applies to that specific portion of the building and not the rest.
    “The 1911 pistol remains the service pistol of choice in the eyes of those who understand the problem. Back when we audited the FBI academy in 1947, I was told that I ought not to use my pistol in their training program because it was not fair. Maybe the first thing one should demand of his sidearm is that it be unfair.” — Col. Jeff Cooper, GUNS & AMMO, January 2002

Post imported post

Thanks guys, that was what I was thinking as well.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
    Thomas Jefferson

Post imported post

As long as you don't go into the bar you're probably within your legal rights.