• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC at Fox River Mall?

Carcharodon

imported post

I was wondering if any one knows if this is legal? There is a bar/ restraunt there but I'm pretty sure you cant leave their "building" with alcohol. Is the whole mall off limits because one store sells booze? They have an entrance from the food court as well as outside. It's not just a counter in the mall. It's pretty much it's own building just under the same roof. Any help clarifying this would be appreciated.

Parabellum

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Carcharodon wrote:
I was wondering if any one knows if this is legal? There is a bar/ restraunt there but I'm pretty sure you cant leave their "building" with alcohol. Is the whole mall off limits because one store sells booze? They have an entrance from the food court as well as outside. It's not just a counter in the mall. It's pretty much it's own building just under the same roof. Any help clarifying this would be appreciated.
Anything covered by their Class "B" or "Class B"license would be off-limits.

Tree_Planter

imported post

As long as you don't go into the bar you're probably within your legal rights.