Thread: Spotted and talked with a unicorn today

Post imported post

Stopped in today for some tools and there was a man standing at the counter wearing a wheelgun. I got his attention asked if he was a Opencarry member. Turns out he Opencarries all the time but did not know of the forum. I informed him of our upcoming picnic in Bellevue and usual monthly get togethers.
    I hope to see him online soon.

Post imported post

Thats nice Bill, Its just like me I found about this forum after OCing for almost 2 two years. I hope he will be able to make to one of our future meetings

Post imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
    I informed him of our upcoming picnic in Bellevue and usual monthly get togethers.
    Does this qualify as evangelism? I so it may change the way we are perceived, a lighter side to professing and spreading the "Word of OC"
    Iím proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.

Post imported post

Manu wrote:
    Thats nice Bill, Its just like me I found about this forum after OCing for almost 2 two years. I hope he will be able to make to one of our future meetings
    Yea, same here. I have OC/CCd off and on based on the weather since I started carrying a pistol at age 21.

Only found the forum just over a year ago.

Post imported post

jbone wrote:
    M1Gunr wrote:
    I informed him of our upcoming picnic in Bellevue and usual monthly get togethers.
    Does this qualify as evangelism? I so it may change the way we are perceived, a lighter side to professing and spreading the "Word of OC"
    Door to door with the early morning knocks.. "Morning sir, ma'am, would you lke to come to Church of OC with us ?" .. hehe .. well, might kinda be an idea, going to different stores and establishmentsto promote the "cause" - :celebrate

Have fun, stay safe guys. Been reading some really good events here, and a few scary encounters too. New to the forum, ya'll got my support

Bato
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Post imported post

jbone wrote:
    M1Gunr wrote:
    If it is maybe we should apply for the church tax exemption. That would save a few bucks on the next gun purchase.:celebrate
    WTT: Glock 27 for Glock 26