• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spotted and talked with a unicorn today

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

Stopped in today for some tools and there was a man standing at the counter wearing a wheelgun. I got his attention asked if he was a Opencarry member. Turns out he Opencarries all the time but did not know of the forum. I informed him of our upcoming picnic in Bellevue and usual monthly get togethers.
I hope to see him online soon.

jbone

imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
I informed him of our upcoming picnic in Bellevue and usual monthly get togethers.

Does this qualify as evangelism? I so it may change the way we are perceived, a lighter side to professing and spreading the "Word of OC"

FMCDH

imported post

Manu wrote:
Thats nice Bill, Its just like me I found about this forum after OCing for almost 2 two years. I hope he will be able to make to one of our future meetings
Yea, same here. I have OC/CCd off and on based on the weather since I started carrying a pistol at age 21.

Only found the forum just over a year ago. :)

Batousaii

imported post

jbone wrote:
M1Gunr wrote:
I informed him of our upcoming picnic in Bellevue and usual monthly get togethers.

Does this qualify as evangelism? I so it may change the way we are perceived, a lighter side to professing and spreading the "Word of OC"

Door to door with the early morning knocks.. "Morning sir, ma'am, would you lke to come to Church of OC with us ?" .. hehe .. well, might kinda be an idea, going to different stores and establishmentsto promote the "cause" - :celebrate

Have fun, stay safe guys. Been reading some really good events here, and a few scary encounters too. New to the forum, ya'll got my support :cool:

Bato

badger54

imported post

jbone wrote:
M1Gunr wrote:

If it is maybe we should apply for the church tax exemption. That would save a few bucks on the next gun purchase.:celebrate