• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

If You Live In TN., ME., NH., UT., IN., FL. or OH.

Bob Reed

imported post

Quote by The ANTI-Gun PUNK they just put into office: "Too much work [was] left undone. After a few sleepless nights, I wrote for myself a list of issues on which I needed to do more in the years ahead. One of those issues was global regulation of small arms." -- Harold Hongju Koh (2001).

Hello,

On Wednesday, Senate Republicans attempted to kill the Koh nomination
with a filibuster -- until eight of them crossed the aisle to help
Democrats confirm Koh.

The back-stabbing Senators are: Lamar Alexander (R-TN), Susan Collins
(R-ME), Judd Gregg (R-NH), Orrin Hatch (R-UT), Richard Lugar (R-IN), Mel
Martinez (R-FL), Olympia Snowe (R-ME) and George Voinovich (R-OH).

Once the filibuster was thwarted, Koh's nomination passed easily.

If you live in one of the states mentioned above, Please contact your Spineless RINO and let "IT" know just how you feel about their "switching-sides" and The PUNK they helped gain office in order to further Destroy YOUR RIGHTS!

Alexcabbie

imported post

After that crying jag Voinovich went on a few years back I'm surprised Ohio kept him. And I am REALLY surprised that Lugar voted to break a Republican filibuster. (I was born in Indiana and grew up in Ohio) Gregg and Hatch, too? Maybe Obama put some magic mushrooms in their Senate Bean Soup. There's some State Republican Committees asleep at the wheel out there......

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Just sentSenator Alexander this email.

Senator Alexander,

I am appalled that you would cross the isle and vote to approve President Obama's nominee Harold Koh. Have you not been paying attention to what has been going on? This man is bent on advising the Obama Administration on how to sell out US sovereignty, The US Consitution, the Bill of Rights, and the American people, to the UN. This is unexceptable and borders on treason against the forementioned.

Have you ever heard of the "Enabling Act"? It was the last bit of legislation the Riechstag voted on in 1933. This Act gave full and exlusive legislative powers to the President of Germany, Thus making Adolph Hitler Dictator (The Furhor) over Germany. Obama has been attempting to gain his own "Enabling Act" in increments, by pushing for legislation that would transfer more and more powers to the Executive Branch and away from Congress. How dare you help him along with his goal.

This is not the only dissappointment I've had with you. I can assure you that I will do all in my power to see that you are not re-elected to another term in the Senate or any other public office.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

This is why I'm leaving FL. This place is the worst state in the country. I hate it with a passion. I don't have anything good to say about it, or anyone in it. Especially not the politicians.

rpyne

imported post

We are working VERY hard to insure that this is Hatch's last term in public office. The same is true for Bennett who is a co-sponsor of S.391 that gives government infinitely more control over and access to your private health information.