• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Protest Luncheon on Tues. June 30th

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

We were cautioned by a member of their group to not be single issue voters. :banghead:

The Constitution, Bill of Rights, conservative values and our freedoms do NOT constitute a single issue!

Take or restrict one of these issues/rights/privileges and they all are diminished.

Wonder how the ball would have bounced if the speakers 1st Amendment rights had been restricted?

Bottom line - there are those that think their agenda is more important than your rights or maybe more important than your safety/life. They just don't get it........yet.

Yata hey

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
We were cautioned by a member of their group to not be single issue voters. :banghead:

The Constitution, Bill of Rights, conservative values and our freedoms do NOT constitute a single issue!

Take or restrict one of these issues/rights/privileges and they all are diminished.

Wonder how the ball would have bounced if the speakers 1st Amendment rights had been restricted?

Bottom line - there are those that think their agenda is more important than your rights or maybe more important than your safety/life. They just don't get it........yet.

Yata hey
I'll have the audio up soon. Grapeshot gave a very compelling response to the single issue comment.
As always, Philip was professional and to the point.

I was mad by the time it was time to speak and in different words....just said FU:uhoh: I never claimed to be a diplomat.:?

curtiswr

imported post

Thanks for the write-ups guys. It's a shame that they don't get it and just think that "oh since we are republicans we don't need to worry about the gun crowd they will go for us regardless." Maybe, over time (hopefully a brief period!), lessons will be learned.

:cuss:

Looking forward to the audio.

AtackDuck

imported post

curtiswr wrote:
..."oh since we are republicans we don't need to worry about the gun crowd they will go for us regardless." Maybe, over time (hopefully a brief period!), lessons will be learned.

:cuss:

Looking forward to the audio.
What's the Republican, NRA approved guy's name who ran for governor last time? Oh yeah, Kilgore! I haven't heard muchfrom him since he LOST afterhis staff insulted Virginia gunowners. It's a bitch when 3,000 gunowners are no longer working for you and some are working ag'in you. :uhoh: