Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Tucson gun show?

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    1,098

    Post imported post

    Is there a gun show in Tucson this weekend? I could swear I got/saw a flier for one, but I can't find it and there isn't anything on the web.

    Am I finally loosing my last few marbles?

  2. #2
    Regular Member azcdlfred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    907

    Post imported post

    PavePusher wrote:
    Is there a gun show in Tucson this weekend? I could swear I got/saw a flier for one, but I can't find it and there isn't anything on the web. Am I finally loosing my last few marbles?
    This weekend, there is a gun show in Mesa. The next Tucson gun show will be in September, but there is a Tombstone gun show in August. You can find a list on the last page of the AzCDL May 2009 newsletter.

    Fred

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    2

    Post imported post

    http://www.tucsonexpocenter.com/events.php?event_id=62

    Yep there sure is at the expo center. cost is 9 bux and free parking.

    Enjoy!

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Regular Member azcdlfred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    907

    Post imported post

    carrynhillbilly wrote:
    http://www.tucsonexpocenter.com/events.php?event_id=62

    Yep there sure is at the expo center. cost is 9 bux and free parking.

    Enjoy!
    I just came home from setting up the AzCDL table. Duke, Tom, Charles and other volunteers will be there this weekend. For you fence-sitters, AzCDL takes credit cards and we even have a wireless terminal to quick and secure payment processing

    Fred (AzCDL's overworked Treasurer)

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    1,098

    Post imported post

    I dropped off my renewal form and check, got a T-shirt for my ex-girlfriend. Thanks guys!

    On a sad note, I was hoping to get a case or two of 8mm Mauser ammo for my recently aquired Yugo M24/48, but there were only two small ammo venders, not selling in bulk. Disappointment!

  7. #7
    Regular Member azcdlfred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    907

    Post imported post

    PavePusher wrote:
    On a sad note, I was hoping to get a case or two of 8mm Mauser ammo for my recently aquired Yugo M24/48, but there were only two small ammo venders, not selling in bulk. Disappointment!
    There's a Crossroads gunshow coming up on Nov. 7 & 8 at the Pima County fairgrounds. Odds are MiWal (the ammo dealer) will be there. Get there before the doors open and you might find they have your ammo.

    Fred
    PS - Thanks for renewing. I have the stack from the gun show on my desk.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •