• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tucson gun show?

PavePusher

imported post

Is there a gun show in Tucson this weekend? I could swear I got/saw a flier for one, but I can't find it and there isn't anything on the web.

Am I finally loosing my last few marbles? :uhoh:

azcdlfred

imported post

PavePusher wrote:
Is there a gun show in Tucson this weekend? I could swear I got/saw a flier for one, but I can't find it and there isn't anything on the web. Am I finally loosing my last few marbles? :uhoh:
This weekend, there is a gun show in Mesa. The next Tucson gun show will be in September, but there is a Tombstone gun show in August. You can find a list on the last page of the AzCDL May 2009 newsletter.

Fred

azcdlfred

imported post

carrynhillbilly wrote:
http://www.tucsonexpocenter.com/events.php?event_id=62

Yep there sure is at the expo center. cost is 9 bux and free parking.

Enjoy!:)

I just came home from setting up the AzCDL table. Duke, Tom, Charles and other volunteers will be there this weekend. For you fence-sitters, AzCDL takes credit cards and we even have a wireless terminal to quick and secure payment processing :cool:

Fred (AzCDL's overworked Treasurer)

PavePusher

imported post

I dropped off my renewal form and check, got a T-shirt for my ex-girlfriend. Thanks guys!

On a sad note, I was hoping to get a case or two of 8mm Mauser ammo for my recently aquired Yugo M24/48, but there were only two small ammo venders, not selling in bulk. Disappointment!

azcdlfred

imported post

PavePusher wrote:
On a sad note, I was hoping to get a case or two of 8mm Mauser ammo for my recently aquired Yugo M24/48, but there were only two small ammo venders, not selling in bulk. Disappointment!

There's a Crossroads gunshow coming up on Nov. 7 & 8 at the Pima County fairgrounds. Odds are MiWal (the ammo dealer) will be there. Get there before the doors open and you might find they have your ammo.

Fred
PS - Thanks for renewing. I have the stack from the gun show on my desk.