• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wondering when OC membership stuff will be shipped.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Soon we are waiting on the coffee cups to arrive and remember we are all volunteers so please be patient, we are trying. I'll tickle the secretary (Fun) and get a status report.

SQLtables

imported post

Smoothsounds21 wrote:
Its no problem I was just wondering. And the little Contributing member thing would be kinda cool too. Thanks

As for the Contributing Member thing, I assume you're referring to the title under your name on this forum. MOC does not manage this forum, so unfortunately we don't have the ability to do things like that with the forum...

Smoothsounds21

imported post

SQLtables wrote:
Smoothsounds21 wrote:
Its no problem I was just wondering. And the little Contributing member thing would be kinda cool too. Thanks

As for the Contributing Member thing, I assume you're referring to the title under your name on this forum. MOC does not manage this forum, so unfortunately we don't have the ability to do things like that with the forum...
Hmmm that sucks. Who manages it?

SQLtables

imported post

Smoothsounds21 wrote:
SQLtables wrote:
Smoothsounds21 wrote:

Hmmm that sucks. Who manages it?

The owners. John Pierce and Mike Stollenwerk (Mike and jpierce)

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator
imported post

I don't think it is wise to necessarily link the two groups. Yes, this website led in some ways to the formation of Michigan Open Carry, but I also think for viability reasons, and possible legal issues involved, the two groups should be distinct, yet complimentary.