• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Predator Drone patrolling U.S skies. ...

45acpForMe

imported post

smoking357 wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:
I think it is ironic that most people believe that a break-up or secession of any sort would likely be far more violent than the break up of the USSR when it preceded us and spent itself into oblivion.
When Stasi fell, there was a rush on their headquarters to seize the records to learn which people had been internal spies. I wonder what we'll learn.
When the USSR fell there was a robust world economy with oodles of companies and countries to provide aid and investment. Where do you think Russia is getting all that oil and natural gas revenue from. We helped them develop it.

If and when the USA falls the world economy WILL be in ruins and no one will want to or have the capacity to soften the fall. My thought is that China (maybe via the UN) will occupy the US to guarantee payment on all the debt they have bought from us. So someone may actually get to own the Brooklyn Bridge!!! :(

I think we will learn that the govt does a whole lot more domestic spying on its citizens than is constitutional, Nancy, Harry, and the big O are funded by the KGB and JFK was killed by the military to protect the military industrial complex & fight against communism, and Elvis is alive and well. ;)

Dustin

imported post

45acpForMe wrote:
Dustin wrote:
Oh No, let me get my;

Now they'll never see me ....
That hat is totally ineffective. You need a point on the top to deflect mind control waves!
beavisnbutthead.gif

PT111

imported post

JFK was killed by the military to protect the military industrial complex & fight against communism,
That is a smoke screen put out by the Democrats and Oliver Stone who really know the truth. lady Bird had JFK killed to get Jackie O out of the White House and keep her businesses growing. LBJ was almost as much of puppet President as BHO. It's just that BHO hasseveral women and several men controlling him instead of onewoman.

Alexcabbie

imported post

JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald.

Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.

Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone because.... HE COULD NEVER REMEMBER HIS LINES!!

:celebratehilk hilk hilk hilk hlk....:celebrate

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald.

Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.

Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone because.... HE COULD NEVER REMEMBER HIS LINES!!

hilk hilk hilk hilk hlk....

Don't give up the cab driving job just yet.

:):p

PT111

imported post

Dustin wrote:
45acpForMe wrote:
Dustin wrote:
Oh No, let me get my;

Now they'll never see me ....
That hat is totally ineffective. You need a point on the top to deflect mind control waves!
beavisnbutthead.gif
Remember to use foil made from downed alien aircraft. It is 86 times more reflective than regular foil. If you can't get that then use a known brand and none of this store brand stuff.