Thread: trade glock 17 for 19

Post imported post

i have a Glock 17 with 2 mags with a lazer sight put on i am looking for a sub compact Glock 19 for my wife she says mine is to heavy.. thank you. sorry the pic is blurry i took pic with my phone.. you can email me at blowfish852252000@yahoo

Post imported post

OK i am new at this. but is possible to try and do something like that?? or should i just go out and buy one.. not trying to be a dick

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Post imported post

I seen some people trade. But I might go with s&w mp compact 9. I got that for my wife and she is really good with it. Go down to agency firearms off meridian and talk to those guys. They make good deals and many times are willing to make decent trades for a gun shop.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Post imported post

What kind of laser sight?

Crimson trace? Lasermax?

Might offer you a few bucks depending on what it is...
    Evangelical lessons are provided upon request. Anyone wishing to meet Jesus can just kick in my door.

Post imported post

i got the lazer off of topGlock.com I think it is a lazer max it attaches to the grip with a pin.. i down loaded a exact pic of what it looks like

Post imported post

blowfish852252000 wrote:
    i got the lazer off of topGlock.com I think it is a lazer max it attaches to the grip with a pin.. i down loaded a exact pic of what it looks like
    That's the LaserMax copy of the Crimson Trace...

I thought it was a crimson trace at first but noticed the grip (or lack thereof).
    Evangelical lessons are provided upon request. Anyone wishing to meet Jesus can just kick in my door.