• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

trade glock 17 for 19

blowfish852252000

imported post

i have a Glock 17 with 2 mags with a lazer sight put on i am looking for a sub compact Glock 19 for my wife she says mine is to heavy.. thank you. sorry the pic is blurry i took pic with my phone.. you can email me at blowfish852252000@yahoo

sudden valley gunner

imported post

I seen some people trade. But I might go with s&w mp compact 9. I got that for my wife and she is really good with it. Go down to agency firearms off meridian and talk to those guys. They make good deals and many times are willing to make decent trades for a gun shop.

TechnoWeenie

imported post

What kind of laser sight?

Crimson trace? Lasermax?

Might offer you a few bucks depending on what it is...

TechnoWeenie

imported post

blowfish852252000 wrote:
i got the lazer off of topGlock.com I think it is a lazer max it attaches to the grip with a pin.. i down loaded a exact pic of what it looks like

That's the LaserMax copy of the Crimson Trace...

I thought it was a crimson trace at first but noticed the grip (or lack thereof).