Thread: Hello

MOC Charter Member, Linden, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Hello to all new to MOC, Thanks.

I OC from time to time for going on 30 years. I am a member of the NRA, MCRGO,MGO andnow MCO. I want to thank everyone for the great info. I currently am a firearms instructor in the Rifle Shotgun & Pistol Disciplines. I am also certified to teach reloading and Home Firearms Safety as well as a NRA Certified RangeSafety Officer. I teach the Michigan Concealed Pistol License courses throughout Michigan, mainly in Genesee County. I enjoy volunteer work as a MDNR Hunter & Bow Recreational Safety Instructor. It is great fun passing on the knowledge to young hunters. I am a avid outdoorsman hunting the Iosco county area.

Thank You

Karl Collyer

Linden, MI

www.PistolTeacher.com

info@@PIsolTeacher.com

Post imported post

Welcome PT!

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Welcome to the group, glad to have you!

Post imported post

Always great to have more CPL teachers sign up! We NEED more CPL teachers who can spread the word about OCing, particularly to their students.

Please invite any other CPL instructors you know to stop by this forum as well.

As I've now said many times, CPL teachers and MOC can and should have a very symbiotic relationship. Open carriers are better off for legal protection with a CPL, and CPL holders have more rights when they open carry. Plus, it's nice for CPL holders to know that their friends can open carry, and when in a restricted area like a liquor license establishment or a car, the CPL holder can just take temporary possession of his friends gun.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

welcome

Post imported post

Nice to see you over here PT!

Post imported post

Michigander wrote:
    Always great to have more CPL teachers sign up! We NEED more CPL teachers who can spread the word about OCing, particularly to their students.

Please invite any other CPL instructors you know to stop by this forum as well.

As I've now said many times, CPL teachers and MOC can and should have a very symbiotic relationship. Open carriers are better off for legal protection with a CPL, and CPL holders have more rights when they open carry. Plus, it's nice for CPL holders to know that their friends can open carry, and when in a restricted area like a liquor license establishment or a car, the CPL holder can just take temporary possession of his friends gun.
    Well put!

Welcome to the forums.

-Richard-