• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Arizona allows guns into bars now

Michigander

imported post

Looks like it hasn't passed yet, but I definitely hope it does. Arizona needs to join the majority of states in understanding that not everyone drinks while going to a restaurant that sells booze.

T Vance

imported post

Not that my I can't say "no" to a drink on my own, but my gun helps me save money by not having a beer with my meal when I am dining and carrying.

Jonny008

imported post

so if I read the last part of that right you can cc in Arizona without a license? Hmm... another state that dose not tax your rights...

Yooper

imported post

Notice the last sentence said a Senate committee had approved the bill. It hasn't passed anywhere yet as far as the full house or senate is concerned.

Wouldn't it be nice if every state had a Vermont carry bill pass, then we'd just have to get rid of that GFSZ act.