• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Friendly Stores to Patronize

pvtschultz

Campaign Veteran
imported post

There have been several threads as of late about stores that are openly anti-OC and there is usually a few good stores to come out of those threads. I try very hard to patronize stores which have a similar set of values as I do. I also go out of my way to avoid stores (i.e. I won't even fill up my tires at a Citgo since Hugo Chavez took over PDVSA which owns Citgo).

Here's my (short) list of friendly stores:

Fletcher's Gun Shop, Waukesha

Fletchers has stated to several OCDO members that they will gladly allow you to OC in their store, just don't handle your carry piece in the store. In return, my buddy and I stocked up on reloading supplies, and I just ordered a long gun from them.

Gander Mountain

Gander Mtn, like Fletchers, has come out to openly support OC. And like Fletchers, don't handle your carry piece in the store.

Carcharodon

imported post

Yep, I'm buying my next weapon at gander as a sort of thank you. Depending of course on how much they try to rip me off by. I cant afford to buy something for hundreds more than its worth no matter who sells it.