• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tidewater July OC Dinner

45acpForMe

imported post

I've been looking forward to another dinner. I will try to make it but can only be marked tentative right now. I have my kids that night so they may come with.

Golden Corral doesn't serve alcohol right? So I can also CC as well as OC?

darthmord

imported post

My wife, kids, and I just might show up due to a slight change in schedule.

Depends on what she wants to do.

Count us as a tentative six people (2 adults, 3 kids, 1 baby).

45acpForMe

imported post

wylde007 wrote:
45acpForMe wrote:
Golden Corral doesn't serve alcohol right? So I can also CC as well as OC?
And you would CC because...?
I prefer to have my backup gun with me and CC is easier. Also if people see me waltzing in with a gun on each hip they may think I am Wyatt Erp:what:!!!

Smoke-em

imported post

This will be my first time OC anywhere. But its time to go for it. My wife and I will be there.

Anything special I should know about meeting there...will there be a group of tables set up?

wylde007

imported post

Smoke-em wrote:
This will be my first time OC anywhere. But its time to go for it. My wife and I will be there.

Anything special I should know about meeting there...will there be a group of tables set up?
There is usually a long table "reserved" depending on the number of affirmatives the OP receives. When you get there, the greeting staff should figure it out pretty quick the party you're with!:D

Welcome to the... (get ready)... OC!

NavyVA

imported post

I'll try to make my way out there tomorrow night. Don't think anything else is going on so put me down as an 85% probability.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Hope your dinner went well -its the fellowship that binds us together.

Open Invitation -

Perhaps the biggest OC dinner in Virginia is in the making July 14th in Richmond. I know it is a bit of a drive but we promise it will be worth your while. Come join us - we'd love to have you! :)

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=27772&forum_id=54&jump_to=468471#p468471

Yata hey

MSC 45ACP

imported post

Kevin, you should make the pilgrimage to Richmond for THE DINNER of the year. I'm sorry I can't make it. Got out of town relatives visiting and I can't get away for the dinner.

dbc3804

imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
Kevin, you should make the pilgrimage to Richmond for THE DINNER of the year. I'm sorry I can't make it. Got out of town relatives visiting and I can't get away for the dinner.

You could bring the relativeswith you.

Danny