• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A2 police arrest man with a handgun

ghostrider

imported post

Interesting.

The way it's reported almost makes it sound like it was the CPL holder who is suspected of violating a discharge law. However the presence of a throw away almost makes it sound like it was an act of SD.

The report doesn't tell us much beyond the discharge, the CPL holder, and the throw away.

Reading between the lines, it seems to me that someone pulled a gun on the CPL holder, then a shot was fired, then someone ditched the illegal gun, and they are now trying to pin it on the CPL holder. Of course, I suppose it is possible that the throw away gun just so happened to coincidentally be in the vicinity. ;):shock: