• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

vaguntrader.com

nova

imported post

seem to having some problems now, takes a few refresh clicks to load.

maverick2694

imported post

Hmm, every time I try it either says that the webpage cannot be displayed, or just takes me to a yahoo search page. I'll try refreshing a couple more times.

rspiess

imported post

I get the same thing here as well. When one works so does the other. In my uneducated opinion, I think it is a mywowbb.com problem. Both sites use the same hosting service.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

kaiheitai17 wrote:
I have no problems with vaguntrader but can't access the forums here on ocdo from home.
That's Odd!

I'm not having any problems with guntrader either.

Grapeshot is having the same problem with this forum too.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

peter nap wrote:
kaiheitai17 wrote:
I have no problems with vaguntrader but can't access the forums here on ocdo from home.
That's Odd!

I'm not having any problems with guntrader either.

Grapeshot is having the same problem with this forum too.
OCDO's "Our Forum" was a host server routing problem and has been fixed thanks to John Pierce.

http://www.vaguntader.com/ seems to be working fine now. Maybe they use the same host server.

Yata hey

Edit: Whooops - spoke too soon Va. Gun Trader will load from Google but not from the link above - get error message, address not found.

TFred

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
peter nap wrote:

OCDO's "Our Forum" was a host server routing problem and has been fixed thanks to John Pierce.

http://www.vaguntader.com/ seems to be working fine now. Maybe they use the same host server.

Yata hey

Edit: Whooops - spoke too soon Va. Gun Trader will load from Google but not from the link above - get error message, address not found.
I don't know if you tried to edit your link, but for the moment, the link in your post is pointing to "http://www./", which is obviously not a valid address. This BB Software simply sucks at links. The only way I have ever found to correct a link in a post is to completely delete the link, do a "preview", then add the link back in from scratch.

:) It also helps to spell it right...

http://www.vaguntrader.com/

TFred

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
peter nap wrote:
ProShooter wrote:
If its down, then there's more $275 Glock 19's for me! :)
But..BUT....they're plastic :celebrate
So are some of your cameras :lol:

Yata hey
Shame.jpg

VaGunTrader

imported post

Sorry I havent responded here sooner but the family and I just returned from vacation. It seems that WoWBB, the host site, may have been experiencing problems last week. I even had a problem a couple of times accessing this site before I left on vacation.

Hopefully all is wellnow!!