• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A New Governor

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

J.Gleason wrote:
Just Received a call from Mark Todd, he likes the forum and will be coming on later to post in hoping to answer your questions.

He has a fund raiser coming up on Aug, 28th at the PAC in Appleton and I also told him about the picnic in Glenwood City on Aug 23.

I told him to watch this forum and he will know when and where the picnics are and that he is always welcome to attend.

His comment, we need a governor who cares about jobs and is ProGun!
He is looking forward to meeting any of us and corresponding here in the forum.
Mark would be more than welcome at my Open Carry Back Yard grill out on Sept 6th in Green Bay.:)

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

Invite him, It would be a good opportunity for him and for us. We would get some media attention and so would he. I am sure media attention would be just as valuable to him.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

J.Gleason wrote:
Invite him, It would be a good opportunity for him and for us. We would get some media attention and so would he. I am sure media attention would be just as valuable to him.
I called him up and invited him. Got the machine.

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

Well we at least have one candidate that has enough balls to come into the forum and give his position on the issues.

That says something for him. To bad for the others who haven't taken that step.

2010 is not that far away, I am sure the others will jump on board just before the election and tell us what they think we want to hear.

I will give my support to the one who stands along side of us and supports our cause.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

J.Gleason wrote:
http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/53844267.html

Hmmmm, I have a feeling Barrett knew exactly what he was doing. Now the general public will view him as a hero in is campaign for Governor.

Nice strategy I must admit.
he got ALOT of FREE advertising out of that stunt, maybe he even set the entire sceneup. ((( hey, I will pay you 500.00 to attack me.)))) kinda funny he left his security force at the office that day.

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

Does any one here have any contacts with Walker or Nuemann?

I have made numerous offers for them both to come to the forum and answer the questions posted in the other thread.

Neither have responded.

We have some decisions to make here if we want things to change in Wisconsin.

J.Gleason

Banned
imported post

I find it rather peculiar that Scott Walker has still not attempted to answer the questions posted for Candidates.

Walker has also ignored requests to speak at the Tea Party Event in Hudson ( Which is an Open Carry Event)

Funny enough Walker is holding his own Tea Party down in Milwaukee at a location which would not allow anyone to open carry.

It doesn't take much to figure out where Walker stands on the gun issue.

What about the energy symposium? Walker did not even acknowledge his invitation.
Lawton also backed out. It will be Mark todd and Mark Nuemann participating in the symposium.

Walker supports T.A.B.O.R. and yet he is holding a TEA Party. That in itself is an oxymoron.

As I stated before he is for privatization, and IMHO, that means loss of jobs.

Just another Tommy Thompson Rerun.

I will not vote for someone who the media tells me is the "Front Runner."

The media said the same thing about Mitt Romney and Hillary. Gee, where are they now?

By the way earlier in this thread someone talked about not trusting a person whose Last name could be used as a first name.

Scott Walker fits that bill. Walker can also be used as a first name. Remember G.W. Bush?

No offense Nik, but what about Nik Clark? I don't think he would turn on us. I don't think that theory pans out.