Thread: selling my Glock 23

Post imported post

Hey ya'll I have a OD Green Glock 23 that I'm trying to sell. It has roughly 150 flawless rounds down the pipe, comes with 3 13 round mags, case and cable lock. Looking to sell for $460.The only reson I'm selling is because I don't carry and I prefer the fullsize glocks like my 22. I also have it posted on vaguntader.com under the same screen name. Thanks for looking.

Semper Fi

Post imported post

Forgot to addalso included is the blackhawk serpa lvl 2 with belt and paddle attachment. - tried to use the edit button to put this in the op but for some reason the edit button didn't want to work for me.

Semper Fi

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

gotsig wrote:
    Forgot to addalso included is the blackhawk serpa lvl 2 with belt and paddle attachment. - tried to use the edit button to put this in the op but for some reason the edit button didn't want to work for me.

Semper Fi
    Edit button (& others) will not work if you are not logged into OCDO - You can read but not post/edit.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.