• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Offset Holster for Wife

XD40coyote

imported post

Mainly self taught, and still have alot to learn! You can get instructional books and kits from Tandy Leather, as well as the leather hides,dyes, finishes,and hardware.

I just made a holster and dbl mag pouch for a PA OCer, and the belt is being worked on still. Took me forever to make a pattern for the mag pouch. The belt is going to be double thick. All 3 are plain and black. I'd like to learn how to tool and carve leather as well as various dying and finishing methods. I did get some really good books on this stuff. One day if I keep this up, I can make really cool OC holsters ( including cowboy rigs perhaps). My biggest problem is unless I buy a bunch of blue guns or other to-scale replicas, I am very limited in what I can make.