• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Crimson Trace (amazing price)

Pace

imported post

I normally dont believe in posting anything commercial, but I found a really good deal:

http://www.opticsplanet.net/crimson-trace-sub-compact-glock-laser-grip-lg-626.html

This is $10.00 less than I paid thruogh overstock which usually has best deals. If anyone knows somewhere cheaper to get Crimson Trace laser grips, tell me.

IF you dont have one, its a great investment, nothing works better.

timf343

Campaign Veteran

Pace

imported post

The guide rod replacement break a lot easier because of where its placed, plus get dirty etc. Additionally, I really like the ease of the crimson trace. Just put it on, its factory set and turns on when you hold it!

I've had all internal laser devices break within two months of shooting, and get dirty easier.