Thread: Epic Stealth Cam

Post imported post

I just bought one of these at Costco for $100. They are $150 on the web site. Actually works pretty good.

Here is a link. Remember, $50 cheaper at costco.

http://www.epicstealthcam.com/HTML/action_kit.html

I thought some of you might be able to use something like this.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Great idea! Seems like it would be decent protection for in a vehicle. It is also disctrete enough to maybe work while carrying. . . but I am still a little concerned about them mistaking it for a gun or something.

Post imported post

lol i can imagine someone having that on the bill of a baseball capand hoping a LEO doesnt notice it staring at him. HAHA

Post imported post

This thing is pretty cool. It does has some limitations. Battery seems to last about three hours. It comes with a 2 gig sd card. It will take a 4 gig. It should take about 2 hours of video with sound with a 4 gig. Wind noise can be irritating. Doesn't seem to work real well in low light. Can't have everything for a hundred bucks. I will try to put some samples on youtube.

Post imported post

I been thinking about getting these spy glasses. Scroll down the screen and there's a video of them in use, it's seems pretty impressive. They'd be great to have if you're open carrying, especially out here in Cali...

And yes this is my first post....:celebrate

http://www.cascadiawholesale.com/index.html

Post imported post

That's even cooler than the one I bought.

Post imported post

That thing is way too bulky. There are watches, pens, buttons, hats, glasses, and of course phones which can take audio and video. I carry a device along these lines, as well as a camera that takes video and pictures, and an old analog tape recorder.

I think it's best to be as wired with every day objects as you can afford and reasonably carry, with at least one that no one but yourself is intended to know is a recorder. It is truly sad that this is necessary, but for the time being I don't know of a better way to record incidents. I have personally seen cops and even their supervisors destroy or distort evidence, I've seen numerous instances of half assed FOIA responses, and others here have made plenty of similar claims. The only person you can trust to record an incident is yourself. Gotta be prepared.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

CumminsDiesel wrote:
    I been thinking about getting these spy glasses. Scroll down the screen and there's a video of them in use, it's seems pretty impressive. They'd be great to have if you're open carrying, especially out here in Cali...

These are great guys. Lets get some of them into our truth arsenal!

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

cato wrote:
    CumminsDiesel wrote:

These are great guys. Lets get some of them into our truth arsenal!
    Maybe we get a group buy together.

Post imported post

Hey guys, I just order the spy glasses yesterday, and they shipped today. Once I get them I'll test them out and post a video on youtube. I'd hate for someone to spend money on a product that I haven't tested out, so give me about a week.