• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Epic Stealth Cam

Theseus

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Great idea! Seems like it would be decent protection for in a vehicle. It is also disctrete enough to maybe work while carrying. . . but I am still a little concerned about them mistaking it for a gun or something.

crazyinca

imported post

This thing is pretty cool. It does has some limitations. Battery seems to last about three hours. It comes with a 2 gig sd card. It will take a 4 gig. It should take about 2 hours of video with sound with a 4 gig. Wind noise can be irritating. Doesn't seem to work real well in low light. Can't have everything for a hundred bucks. I will try to put some samples on youtube.

CumminsDiesel

imported post

I been thinking about getting these spy glasses. Scroll down the screen and there's a video of them in use, it's seems pretty impressive. They'd be great to have if you're open carrying, especially out here in Cali...

And yes this is my first post....:celebrate

http://www.cascadiawholesale.com/index.html

Michigander

imported post

That thing is way too bulky. There are watches, pens, buttons, hats, glasses, and of course phones which can take audio and video. I carry a device along these lines, as well as a camera that takes video and pictures, and an old analog tape recorder.

I think it's best to be as wired with every day objects as you can afford and reasonably carry, with at least one that no one but yourself is intended to know is a recorder. It is truly sad that this is necessary, but for the time being I don't know of a better way to record incidents. I have personally seen cops and even their supervisors destroy or distort evidence, I've seen numerous instances of half assed FOIA responses, and others here have made plenty of similar claims. The only person you can trust to record an incident is yourself. Gotta be prepared.

cato

imported post

CumminsDiesel wrote:
I been thinking about getting these spy glasses. Scroll down the screen and there's a video of them in use, it's seems pretty impressive. They'd be great to have if you're open carrying, especially out here in Cali...

These are great guys. Lets get some of them into our truth arsenal!

Theseus

Founder's Club Member
imported post

cato wrote:
CumminsDiesel wrote:

These are great guys. Lets get some of them into our truth arsenal!
Maybe we get a group buy together.

CumminsDiesel

imported post

Hey guys, I just order the spy glasses yesterday, and they shipped today. Once I get them I'll test them out and post a video on youtube. I'd hate for someone to spend money on a product that I haven't tested out, so give me about a week. ;)