Thread: .38 spcl in Vancouver/Camas/Washougal Area?

Post imported post

Still trying to find some .38 Spcl bullets (3 bricks) in stock, Wal-Mart (none since fall), GI Joes (winter last I saw, now closed), Big 5 (been months), C&C(about a month +), ANYWHWEE ANYONE know of I can buy.38spcl for target practice in this area??

Askin too much if any ALSO have any +P (lawman, etc.,) in addition to standard loads..thanx

BTW, I'm new here New member to this forum, retired USAF Officer, retired business owner, ..."played w/ guns RESPONSIBLY since age 8"...WA resident for 8~ years now, WA CC permit holder since 2001, cuz I'm always "too close" (managed a business at One Killeen Center" in Killeen, TX after the assualt by the nut who drove into Luby's next door in early 90's, two "co-workers killed there", was at Tacoma Mall by chance one day early - stopped by and was gonna actually go next day - the day of "Maldinado" assualt there - that place is terrible "thugville" IMHO -, held an "yard intruder" who refused to leave my property at gunpoint in University Place 5 years ago, great job by UP police to 911 call, they were there in about 100~ seconds too! )....

since I've changed "residence address" in WA from Univ Place to here in "Camas/Washougal/Vancouver" area :PI'm wondering if there is ANY provision to change addy on my CWP? Can't find any statute nor any requirement on the license or paper/card that comes with it??:?

Always Carry my S&W hammerless airweight a .38+P w/ Crimson Trace laser grips and Speer dot +P's, lessthan 2 lbs loaded w/ holster!... my "lady" who hails from the Peoples Republic of Oregon is licensed carry in OR and WA w/ her Taurus Model 85 .38 and Federal low recoil .38 spl Self-Defense loads, she shoots well!...

Where in Camas/Vancouver can I buy some .38 Spcl bullets for target practice? Wal-Mart, Joe's (now closed), C&C guns, etc., all "out"?

Hope to meetsome of ya 'round sometime

"If we were to ever consider citizenship as the least bit matter of merit instead of birthright, imagine who should be selected as deserved representation of our democracy: someone who would risk their daily livelihood to cast an individually statistically insignificant vote, or those who wrap themselves in the flag against slightest slights." - agenthex

Post imported post

Have you tried the Marine and Outdoor's shop out on Delta park by the old Joes? It's been a while but they always had plenty of ammunition.

Post imported post

I would recommend looking on gunbroker.com. Takes longer with auction style but you may pay less if you're a bit lucky. Also available for buy it now if you're really in a rush with no other options.

Post imported post

Haven't tried Delta Park but, willl, any others locally??

Post imported post

I have errands to run over in Oregon today.. I'll check the Walmart near clackamas, and the Bimart off of 122nd.

Post imported post

Found about 12 bricks, (only 2 of 9MM BTW) at C&C in Couver, limit is 100 rounds, got .38 130 gr FMJ's but $21 a brick, YIKES, over double what I paid for lead ball .38 spc about a year ago!! Somebody let me know if they find any in the "$teens" and any practice (just a brick) of +P's are needed too.....wow, and, English Pit in couver wants $29 for a brick of .38 SPCL, WOW:shock:None still in stock at Wal-Mart on 192nd, been out since fall...

Post imported post

Just keep your eyes open. I spotted 2 100 ct. Winchester White box .38 special at the Lynnwood Wal-Mart last Friday. I bought 1, leaving one for someone else. This was in the afternoon, so I assume it had been sitting there for a while.

Post imported post

One box of remington onthe shelf in Walmart down by Clack. twn. ctr....$14-and-change.

no joy at teh Bi-mart on 122nd.

Woulda checked a few more places, but my gut started giving me rummblings of impending doom, so i hi-tailed it home!:shock: