• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Am I the only one who had problems with the forums???

911Boss

Gone... Nutty as squirrel **** around here
imported post

Since Sunday night I was getting timeout errors trying to access the forums. OCDO home page would load fine though. This was form my home computer as well as the one at work.

This afternoon it all seems to be working ok, and I see posts were made during my "Blackout".

Was it just me? Something I said????

Phssthpok

imported post

It was all over.

I asked Peternap (virginia) through a PM on another board we both frequent if he could get on. He indicated that he could not.

trevorthebusdriver

imported post

Same here, I was down for a couple days. I could access everywhere on the OCDO site except forums. I would get "This link appears to be broken". Using Google Chrome browser. It seems fine now.

Hammer

imported post

Same here, tho just a day ago for 6-8 hours.
There's a lot of reasons for the board to go down. I'm not enough 'net geek to figure why, but I don't know that I'm ready to cry "conspiracy!!!" just yet.

fatalhubris

imported post

[/quote]Say hello to my leetle 12 gauge freend.
[/quote]

hell with all that, 40mm flechet.....:D

DEROS72

imported post

I could get on the home page but not on the forum.I thought it a little odd...