Thread: Unicorn spotted

Post imported post

I can't remember the exact day but sometime this week (mon?) I had a fellow employee say with an excited (happy) voice that someone was OCing. They brought it up because they know I OC. I went back and reviewed tape (I am security) and lo and behold, there's a man wearing a baggy button down shirt, shorts, and sidearm! He was with another idividual who was not armed. I was very happy to see another OCer in Huntersville. When I'm not working I OC all the time.

Thanks OCer for making my day!

Post imported post

Hey! We are neighbors! I am in Cornelius.

I am extactic to see your post.

As you can see, I am very new here and I am trying to get over the hump and open carry for the first time (CCP is in process, go in 7/29 for the processing). Some hesistation is getting over the PC of it all, some is because it is new, and some is I am not sure how my wife will feel (although, I think she would get used to it rather quickly).

I need to brush up on my arguments/talking points when approached too. I'm almost ready to take the plunge.

Are you the Target at 73 and 21? Maybe I can make my first try there.

Post imported post

Hey, I'm also in H'ville and I carry at that Target and the Supertarget on Harris! Except I'm not a guy, so that unicorn definitely wasn't me