• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Freedom Festival

younggun20

imported post

The ideas has been bounced around a little bit of a possible get together at the freedom festival in provo on Sat. someone mentioned lunch. Any one interested in setting some more concrete plans? maybe lunch or something?

Utah_Patriot

imported post

I live in Kearns will be in SLC for the fourth at the TEA Party then will be going to Ogden after 1600 then back to Kearns after 1700. Let me Know call me anytime MSG Me for my number

younggun20

imported post

gunsfreak4791 wrote:
I live in Kearns will be in SLC for the fourth at the TEA Party then will be going to Ogden after 1600 then back to Kearns after 1700. Let me Know call me anytime MSG Me for my number
What exactly is the Tea party? i keep hearing about it

bmeldrum

imported post

younggun20 wrote:
gunsfreak4791 wrote:
What exactly is the Tea party? i keep hearing about it
Just out of curiosity is there tea served at these parties?:what::lol::celebratedo you dress up like indians and go dump tea in the rivers, lakes? J/K just having a good time with it... but seriously what do people do at these meetings?

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

My wife, two kids, and our niece were in the Provo Parade. They were atop a 5 ton Army vehicle, and my wife OC'd her GLOCK.

The holster is visible at the lower left hand corner. She may have more photos than this one, and I'm sure she'll post them. :D