Thread: Why is " Gun Control " unAmerican ?

Banned

Post imported post

What makes the United States of America great ?

And why is the Obama administration so hell bent on destroying the Bill of Rights ?

Post imported post

a picture is worth a 1000 words

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous. If you have a gun, what in the hell do you have to be paranoid for." Clint Smith, Director of Thunder Ranch

Banned

Post imported post

Jblack44 wrote:
    a picture is worth a 1000 words

Well ,

We DECLARE . . .

Regular Member Washintonian_For_Liberty's Avatar

Post imported post

The collectivists are disingenuously using the first three words of the preamble against us in an effort to claim that rights only exist for the collective and not the individual.

The phrase "We the people..." has been used to prove (in their eyes) that you cannot mean individual rights when you start with WE as the word WE indicates a collective.

As I see it, every single person who holds this view is not only wrong... but an enemy of Liberty and the enemy enumerated in the oath of office where it says "I, John, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same..."

We have domestic enemies of Liberty, and many of them have found their way into government in an effort to entrench their beliefs into law or precedent... I hate the whole idea of judicial precedent... what about Constitutional precedent... SOBs!!!
    Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. ~ George Washington

Post imported post

Fighting over the definition fo the word 'we' is an act of desperation. Be happy the anti's are this desperate. People like those on OCDO have made them desperate.

A desperate enemy is a good sign. Keep fighting.