• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Trip to Estes Park

MatieA

imported post

I'm looking for some help finding or getting some answers here.

I am going to Estes Park Monday the 6th of July, and am wondering about carry laws.

We will more than likely be going all the way up to the Alpine Visitors Center. If anyone can help me out with carry laws/ordinances i would greatly appreciate it. I do have a CCW that is valid in Colorado so if I have to conceal-no problem; if I have to leave my gun in the pickup; I will but I won't like it.

Thanks

colorado slick

imported post

MatieA wrote:
I'm looking for some help finding or getting some answers here.

I am going to Estes Park Monday the 6th of July, and am wondering about carry laws.

We will more than likely be going all the way up to the Alpine Visitors Center. If anyone can help me out with carry laws/ordinances i would greatly appreciate it. I do have a CCW that is valid in Colorado so if I have to conceal-no problem; if I have to leave my gun in the pickup; I will but I won't like it.

Thanks

Matie, you might have a problem in the national park but otherwise, you shouldn't have a problem. What we need to start worrying about is that da*ed HR 45.

Colorado slick