Thread: I Finally did it!!

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

My wife & I went to wallyworld tonight & I exercised my rights. I was a bit nervous at first. It felt good to do so.We shopped for a little over an hour getting supplies to celebrate our independence. It went off with out a hitch. This is my firstpost & Ijust wanted to share my first time & to say hello.I also want to say thankyou to all for what you have been & continue to do for us all. again thankyou!!!!have a pic but don't know how to put it up.

Post imported post

Welcome to the site as a new member. Great to hear you exercised your right to OC.

I completely understand what you went through today carrying for the first time. It will get ALOT easier here on out.

Have a great Independence Day weekend.

Centurion

Post imported post

Can't think of a better way to celebrate our countries independence than to exercize the rights we still have. Well done!

Carry on!

Post imported post

Good job!

Welcome to the site
    Logan - Laugh lots, Love Often, and Defend the Irreplaceable
    Walther PPS 9mm, Ruger LCP
    CC permits: MN, FL, NH, PA and CO

Member of:
    Wisconsin Carry, Inc., Rocky Mountain Gun Owners, and National Rifle Association

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

great job! i agree with nik.. i cant think of a better way to celebrate indepenance day.. its what makes this country what it is!

welcome to the forums :celebrate

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Welcome to OCDO!!!

Well done. Welcome to a new bit of freedom!
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Banned

Post imported post

Welcome to OCDO, Spread the word!

Carry on!

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Thank you all for INDEPENDENCE DAY! INDEPENDENCE DAY! INDEPENDENCE DAY!

Campaign Veteran GlockMeisterG21's Avatar

Post imported post

Welcome and well done!
    “The 1911 pistol remains the service pistol of choice in the eyes of those who understand the problem. Back when we audited the FBI academy in 1947, I was told that I ought not to use my pistol in their training program because it was not fair. Maybe the first thing one should demand of his sidearm is that it be unfair.” — Col. Jeff Cooper, GUNS & AMMO, January 2002

Post imported post

Congratulations. As other have said here, "A right not exercised is a right lost."

Carry on! :celebrate
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Founder's Club Member bnhcomputing's Avatar

Post imported post

Mr. Smith wrote:
    My wife & I went to wallyworld tonight & I exercised my rights. I was a bit nervous at first. It felt good to do so.We shopped for a little over an hour getting supplies to celebrate our independence. It went off with out a hitch. This is my firstpost & Ijust wanted to share my first time & to say hello.I also want to say thankyou to all for what you have been & continue to do for us all. again thankyou!!!!have a pic but don't know how to put it up.
    WELCOME! Glad to see another OC supporter.

If you have the picture saved on your computer, just look at the bottom of were you post, and there is a "browse" button.Click the "browse" button, select the file, and then click "send." We should get the image.

Again, welcome and Carry On.