Thread: Who's interested in a Telegraph littler clean up?

Post imported post

Canceled, and replaced with a different clean up http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum30/29437.html

Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

Michigander, I was all set to reply with a big fat YES until I looked at the calendar. I wish I could join you, but I'll be in Jamestown, NY, for a family wedding. I'll be with you in thought and spirit!

Post imported post

I'd love to attend as well, but I'll be in Chicago that weekend.

Post imported post

Veritas wrote:
    I'll be in Chicago that weekend.
    Sorry to hear that. Hope you have a good reason for getting dragged out to occupied America. I haven't been there in over a decade, and have in fact gone out of my way to avoid passing through.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

New bumper sticker:

I'd rather be at an Open Carry event.

Post imported post

Michigander wrote:
    Sorry to hear that. Hope you have a good reason for getting dragged out to occupied America. I haven't been there in over a decade, and have in fact gone out of my way to avoid passing through.
    Eh... I'm there several times a year. About once every three months.

Post imported post

CoonDog wrote:
    New bumper sticker:

I'd rather be at an Open Carry event.
    Awesome.

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

What about doing the cleanup after the picnic? I don't think anybody will want to hang out around me after some hard work on a hot day!
    United we STAND!

Post imported post

JeffSayers wrote:
    What about doing the cleanup after the picnic? I don't think anybody will want to hang out around me after some hard work on a hot day!
    This could work!

The only possible problem is that with picnics everyone always likes to mingle and then leave at their own time. :?

If that's what others want to do, please say so. Whatever the group wants is what should be done.

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

I'd be there but I will still be at the pow wow in Mt. Pleasant, I'm hoping to be back in time for the picnic though.
    I know the next litter clean up I do, I'm making one of those sticks with a poker on the end (I don't know what they are called.) to pick garbage up. lol Rough work bending down every two steps.

Post imported post

So if you make it out to the picnic would you be interested in going afterwords?

Post imported post

I'm not sure what time we will be leaving. If I can make it there in time, sure, I'm in.

Post imported post

Generaldet wrote:
    I'm not sure what time we will be leaving. If I can make it there in time, sure, I'm in.
    No pressure, just trying to figure out if there is sufficient interest.

Post imported post

bump

Post imported post

Michigander, are you still panning on holding this?

Just curious, I'm still unsure if I will be back in time from the pow wow, but if I am I'll be there.

Anyone else interested in helping out?

Post imported post

I'm totally still up for it, even if only like 3 people feel like making it. I suppose we'll see for sure what people want to do at the picnic.