• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Who's interested in a Telegraph littler clean up?

CoonDog

imported post

Michigander, I was all set to reply with a big fat YES until I looked at the calendar. I wish I could join you, but I'll be in Jamestown, NY, for a family wedding. I'll be with you in thought and spirit!

Michigander

imported post

Veritas wrote:
I'll be in Chicago that weekend.
Sorry to hear that. Hope you have a good reason for getting dragged out to occupied America. I haven't been there in over a decade, and have in fact gone out of my way to avoid passing through.

Veritas

imported post

Michigander wrote:
Sorry to hear that. Hope you have a good reason for getting dragged out to occupied America. I haven't been there in over a decade, and have in fact gone out of my way to avoid passing through.
Eh... I'm there several times a year. About once every three months.

Michigander

imported post

JeffSayers wrote:
What about doing the cleanup after the picnic? I don't think anybody will want to hang out around me after some hard work on a hot day!
This could work!

The only possible problem is that with picnics everyone always likes to mingle and then leave at their own time. :?

If that's what others want to do, please say so. Whatever the group wants is what should be done.

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
imported post

I'd be there but I will still be at the pow wow in Mt. Pleasant, I'm hoping to be back in time for the picnic though.
I know the next litter clean up I do, I'm making one of those sticks with a poker on the end (I don't know what they are called.) to pick garbage up. lol Rough work bending down every two steps.

Michigander

imported post

I'm totally still up for it, even if only like 3 people feel like making it. I suppose we'll see for sure what people want to do at the picnic.