Thread: Got the boot from save a lot

Post imported post

Seems save a lot is unfriendly to gun owners and open carry the manager at MLK blvd and Holmes in Lansing MI came at me with a bunch of employees so I left . until I get the scoop from corporate HQ that they will respect my rights gonna shop elsewhere

Post imported post

I oc at the battle creek save o lot and don't have any problems but i have been going there for 14 yrs sooo maybe they feel they can trust me !!!!!

OC today at 5 pm no problems ?

Post imported post

Did you contact corporate yet? I don't shop there anymore. I bought some meat there once and at the bottom of the container just below wrapped meatwas a box cutter blade. Granted they gave us $50 to spend in their store, but I don't like that place anyway.

Post imported post

I sent them a message via email still waiting to hear from them .
    got even left the full grocery sitting and went Wal Mart open carried and no one said a thing . :celebrate

Post imported post

Congratulations! It's a good milestone. It doesn't often happen, so you should feel good about knowing you've OCed enough to finally experience that rare occurrence. Many people more timid than yourself will never experience that situation. Good job.

I'm eager to hear what the corporate people have to say, but remember, don't get to hung up on it either way. Either they want your money or they don't, and other places do for sure. More stores banning carry is a nothing more than a symptom of success.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

I see "Save A Lot" is listed here (Blackmun Twp and Jenison).

http://www.mcrgo.org/mcrgo/d_no_gun_signs.asp
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

"Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

Disclaimer I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.

Post imported post

If they would have posted no carry I would never have gone in there that's what torqued me off .

Post imported post

Tvance are you talking about the new one on oneil or the one on e Michigan?They are 2 different stores with different owners as like most save o lots are franchises the on on oneil i oc at everytime i go never have a problem!!

Post imported post

cabman1 wrote:
    Tvance are you talking about the new one on oneil or the one on e Michigan?They are 2 different stores with different owners as like most save o lots are franchises the on on oneil i oc at everytime i go never have a problem!!
    No, the one in Ypsilanti.