• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Got the boot from save a lot

dukenukum

imported post

Seems save a lot is unfriendly to gun owners and open carry the manager at MLK blvd and Holmes in Lansing MI came at me with a bunch of employees so I left . until I get the scoop from corporate HQ that they will respect my rights gonna shop elsewhere

T Vance

imported post

Did you contact corporate yet? I don't shop there anymore. I bought some meat there once and at the bottom of the container just below wrapped meatwas a box cutter blade. Granted they gave us $50 to spend in their store, but I don't like that place anyway.

dukenukum

imported post

I sent them a message via email still waiting to hear from them .
got even left the full grocery sitting and went Wal Mart open carried and no one said a thing . :celebrate

Michigander

imported post

Congratulations! It's a good milestone. It doesn't often happen, so you should feel good about knowing you've OCed enough to finally experience that rare occurrence. Many people more timid than yourself will never experience that situation. Good job.

I'm eager to hear what the corporate people have to say, but remember, don't get to hung up on it either way. Either they want your money or they don't, and other places do for sure. More stores banning carry is a nothing more than a symptom of success.

cabman1

imported post

Tvance are you talking about the new one on oneil or the one on e Michigan?They are 2 different stores with different owners as like most save o lots are franchises the on on oneil i oc at everytime i go never have a problem!!

T Vance

imported post

cabman1 wrote:
Tvance are you talking about the new one on oneil or the one on e Michigan?They are 2 different stores with different owners as like most save o lots are franchises the on on oneil i oc at everytime i go never have a problem!!
No, the one in Ypsilanti.