• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MPD Chief Flynn is pro concealed carry!

Glockface

imported post

I read the emails from Chief Flynn to his girlfriend Mcbride, it also was on channel 12 news that he's for CCW and that Mayor Barrett is agains't it but is still listening.

pkbites

imported post

Glockface wrote:
I read the emails from Chief Flynn to his girlfriend Mcbride, it also was on channel 12 news that he's for CCW and that Mayor Barrett is agains't it but is still listening.
Could you provide a link to these emails, please?

RugerMan

imported post

This just goes to show that the anti-gun agenda is based on the need for power, not fact, and not personal conviction. It is a platform to advance their careers and rule over the masses.

Fear still sells, but unafraid patriotism still triumphs. And if we keep the momentum moving in the coming years, we can erase the fear and gain support in public office that translates into clear support in legislation.

We have an easier road ahead of us than they did 233 years ago. Our rights are there, we just need to work to protect them.

We have veterans day and memorial day to celebrate our soldiers. But the 4th of July celebrates the freedom that was earned - not by an army , but the independence that was acquired by the rebellion of an armed citizenship.

We owe it to the farmers, businessmen, and townspeople who took up arms for the cause of freedom to continue to maintain those freedoms by continuing to stand watch of those liberties that they fought for.

Today is Independence Day.

Today is our day.

hugh jarmis

Centurion
imported post

Very interesting! I don't know what to think about that.

I'm sure his support of CCW comes along with all the strings. Background checks, onerous permit requirements.

I also suspect that based on other commetns he has made, the subject of CCW probably came up after the AG memo and its his way to infringe upon the rights of citizens . If he was trying to sell barrett on the idea, I'm SURE he was proposing supporting CCW in exchange for elimination of open carry.